Experience the Paris Only Locals Know!
Instead of taking the same cookie-cutter tour with hordes of other tourists, why not experience a private tour with a Paris insider? See the REAL Paris most visitors never find with their guidebooks. Explore the most interesting neighborhoods of Paris with Richard Nahem, a savvy ex-New Yorker who has lived in Paris for eight years and knows the city better than many native Parisians. Eye Prefer Paris focuses on showing you interesting, out-of-the way places and gives you a Parisian experience that leaves the amateurs behind!
Richard leads his tours in an informal, relaxed style, more like a good friend sharing the secrets of a city he loves, rather than a guide reciting a script they have memorized and know little about on their own.
Discover these enticing delights on an Eye Prefer Paris Tour:
- A world of former royal palaces, Medieval castles, and dramatic courtyards with juicy historical anecdotes
- A hidden outlet shop with top designer French clothing up to 70% off
- A lush, secret rose garden, tucked away in an ancient courtyard.
- An award-winning pastry shop with some of the most scrumptious pastries in Paris.
- A lovely small street with boutiques selling hand made papers.
- An exclusive ladies boutique where the owner designs and hand tailors all the clothing right on the premises.
- And of course, an artisanal chocolate shop
3 Hour Tour: 1-3 people 225 Euros. 75 Euros each additional person.
Full Day Tour (7 hours): 1-3 people 500 Euros. 100 Euros each additional person. (1 hour lunch break not included in price).
Richard also writes a popular blog, eyepreferparis.com, and during his tours, he always shares his latest discoveries with guests.
Come taste, feel, smell, and touch an unforgettable Paris with EYE PREFER PARIS!